Treborth Seminar Series
Over the year we put on a series of botanical and horticultural seminars for students, staff and members of the public. We record the audio and slides from this series for your continued enjoyment.
Click on each link to view the recording.
- Proteas with Altitude – Proteaceae conservation in the Western Cape
with Robbie Blackhall-Miles (23 October 2017)
- Orchid Conservation: Problems and Solutions
with Phil Seaton, Royal Botanic Garden Kew (27 November 2017)
- ‘Grazing is Amazing’ – How grazing can help increase plant diversity for conservation
with Hilary Kehoe and Jan Sherry (PONT) (29 January 2018)
- Applied bluebell (Hyacinthoides non-scripta) ecology: Considerations for the re-establishment of bluebell populations
with Vera Thoss (26 February 2018)
- Len Beer Memorial Lecture: ‘A Life in Gardens’
with Adam Frost (22 March 2018)
- The Makers and Creators of Bodnant Garden
with Fiona Braithwaite, National Trust